- Rev F. X. Lasance. My Prayer Book. New York: Benziger,
- The Official Handbook of the Legion of Mary. Dublin:
The Concillium Legionis Mariae.
A - Fourth American Edition. c. 1947.
B - Fifth American Edition. c. 1949.
C - Ninth American Edition. c. 1959.
- Flowers from the Garden of the Precious Blood. London, Ontario: Monastery of the Precious Blood, 1940, (prayer book).
- St. Alphonsus de Liguori. The Glories of Mary. Ed. by Rev. Eugene Grimm, third reprint revised Brooklyn: Redemptorist
- Sister Mary of Jesus (of Agreda, Spain). City of God. Translated by Fiscar Marison. Fifth complete ed. Albuquerque:
Corcoran Publishing Co., 1914. Reprinted from the original authorized Spanish
edition of 1902. There are five volumes:
a. Words of Wisdom. (No ref.)
b. The Conception.
c. The Incarnation.
d. The Transfixion.
e. The Coronation.
- Florent E. Franke, M.D. Titles of Our Lady. St.
Louis: Queen's Work, 1950. (pamphlet).
- Sr. M. Julian Baird, R.S.M. Lady Most Courteous. St. Louis: Queen's Work, 1958. (pamphlet).
- James A. Varni. Treasury of Indulgenced Prayers. St. Louis: Queen's Work, 1940. (pamphlet).
- Sodality of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Office Manual. Chicago: Hansen, 1936.
- Sr. Mary Theodore, S.S.A. One Thousand Titles of Our
Lady. Victoria, B.C.: St. Ann's Academy, 1937. (pamphlet. out of print).
- R. J. Spitzer, C.S.S.R. The Titles of Our Lady. Liguori, MO: Liguorian Pamphlet Office, 1949. (pamphlet).
- Thomas a Kempis. The Imitation of Mary. Ed. by
Dr. Albin de Cigala. Westminister, MD: Newman Press, 1949.
- A Prayer to the Blessed Virgin. St. Simon Stock's
Prayer for the Carmelites. (prayer card). Supposedly St. Simon Stock was
reciting this prayer when the Blessed Virgin appeared to him wearing the
Carmelite habit. She then gave him the scapular and promised to protect
all who wear it.
- Karl Rahner. Mary, Mother of the Lord. Translated
by W.J.O'Hata from original West German edition Maria, Mutter des Herrn.
New York: Herder, 1963.
- Frederick M. Lynk. Mary Our Mother. Techny, IL:
Divine Word Missionary Publications, 1955. (pamphlet).
- B. P. Lent, C.S.S.R. In Praise of Mary. Chicago:
- Daniel A. Lord, S.J. When Sorrow Comes. St. Louis:
Queen's Work, 1949. (pamphlet).
- Don Sharkey. Mary Talks to Us. St. Paul: Catechetical
Guild Educational Society, 1953. (pamphlet).
- Rev. Maurice O'Connor. Mariology Marches On. Huntington,
IN.: Our Sunday Visitor Press Pamphlet No. 59.
- Mother Imogene Ryan, R.S.C.J. The Mother of God. New York: Spiritual Book Associates, 1939.
- R. Bakewell Morrison, S.J. The Mother of God. St. Louis: Queen's Work, 1944. (pamphlet).
- St. Alphonsus Liguori. The Way of the Cross. (pamphlet).
- Our Lady of Fatima's "Peace Plan From Heaven." St. Meinrad, IN.: The Grail, 1951. (pamphlet).
- Brother Cyril Roberts, F.M.S. Our Lady's Praise in
Poetry. Poughheepsie, N.Y.: The Marist Brothers of the Schools. St.
Ann's Hermitage, 1944.
- The New American Bible, St. Joseph Edition. New
York: Catholic Book Publishing Co., 1970.
- Daniel A. Lord, S.J. Our Lady in the Modern World. St. Louis: Queen's Work, 1946.
- Sr. Mary J. Dorcy, O.P. Our Lady's Feasts. New
York: Sheed & Ward, 1945.
- Students of the College of St. Francis (under the direction
of the faculty) Mary's Book of Days, (Mary's Book. vol. 2) Joliet,
IL: Sisters of St. Francis of Mary Immaculate, 1937.
- The Little Office of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Psalms translated by Ronald Knox Chicago: Franciscan Herald Press, 1944.
- Marie Sainte-Cecile de Rome, R.J.M. (Dina Belanger),
1897-1929 Canticle of Love. Trans., from the French by Mary Saint
- Daniel A. Lord, S.J. How Our Lady May Have Looked. St. Louis: Queen's Work, 1948. (pamphlet).
- Novena to the Holy Ghost. Washington, D.C.: Holy
Ghost Fathers, 1948. (pamphlet).
- John Mathias Haffert. Mary in her Scapular Promise.
Second ed. Sea Isle City, NJ.: The Scapular Press, 1942.
- Brother Cyril Roberts, F.M.S. Mary Immaculate, God's
Mother and Mine. Poughkeepsie, NY: The Marist Brothers of the Schools,
St. Ann's Hermitage, 1946.
- St. Louis Mary De Montfort. The Secret of Mary. Bay Shore, NY.: Montfort Publications, 1950. (pamphlet).
- Carmelite Fathers. Carmelite Manual. New York:
- St. Louis Grignion De Montfort. True Devotion to the
Blessed Virgin Mary. Translated from the original French by Frederick
W. Faber, D.D. Revised ed. Bay Shore, N.Y.: The Montfort Fathers, 1946.
- Manual of the Pilgrim to the Shrine of Our Lady of
Prompt Succor. New Orleans, LA: Ursuline Convent, 1937
- Daniel A. Lord, S.J. Our Lady's Assumption. St.
Louis: Queen's Work, 1934. (pamphlet).
- St. Therese of Lisieux. Story of a Soul: The Autobiography
of St. Therese Lisieux. Translated by John Clarke, O.C.D. Washington,
D.C.: ICS Publications, Institute of Carmelite Studies, 1975.
- Jos. A. Skelly, C.M. The Miraculous Medal. Germantown,
PA: The Central Association of the Miraculous Medal, 1915.
- Maximus Poppy, O.F.M. Regina Coeli Laetare: The Seven
Joys of the Blessed Virgin. St. Louis: Printed for private distribution,
- Henri-Paul Bergeson, C.S.C. Brother Andre. Translated
from the French by Rev. Real Boudreau, C.S.C. New York: Benziger, 1938.
- The Little Office of the Immaculate Conception. St. Louis: Queen's Work, 1963. (pamphlet).
- Ascribed to St. Bonaventure. Hymn and Psalms to Our
Lady. Pittsburgh, PA: St. Augustine's Monastery, 1938. (pamphlet).
- Wilfred G. Hurley, C.S.P. Honor Mary Thy Mother. New York: Paulist Press, 1934. (pamphlet).
- Pilgrimage to Our Lady of
MO: St. Joseph's Hill, Franciscan Missionary Brothers, 1938. (pamphlet).
- Andrew W. Neufeld. Mary. New York: Catholic Information
Society, 1944. (pamphlet).
- Bernard J. LeFrois, S.V.D. Remodel Your Home (After
Mary's Heart). Techny, IL: Mission Press, S.V.D., 1952. (pamphlet).
- Edward F. Garesche, S.J. A Month of Devotions to Mary;
Patroness of Vocations. St. Louis: Queen's Work, 1919. (pamphlet).
- Emil Neubert, S.M., S.T.D. Queen of Militants. Translated
from the French. St. Meinrad, IN: Grail Publications, 1947.
- Prayers to St. Ann. New York: Paulist Press, 1934.
- Patrick J. O'Connor and Paul Vincent. The Immaculate
Conception. St. Paul, MN: Catechetical Guild Educational Society, 1954.
- How To Be Happy. (from the French) Brooklyn, N.Y.:
International Catholic Truth Society, 1936. (pamphlet).
- Our Lady of Sorrows of Quite. Baltimore, MD: Reparation
Society of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, 1953. (prayer card).
- Sebastian Erbacher, O.F.M. Seraphic Days. Detroit:
Duns Scotus College, 1940.
- Association of the Miraculous Medal. Novena in Honor
of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal. Perryville, MO: St. Mary's Seminary,
- William J. Smith, S.J. Novena in Honor of Our Lady
of Knock. New York: Paulist Press, 1954. (pamphlet).
- Thomas Merton. The Seven Storey Mountain. New
York: Harcourt, Brace, 1948.
- Dedication of Viet Nam to Our Lady. (Holy picture,
- Waiter Farrell, O.P. and Martin J. Healy. S.T.D. My
Way of Life: Pocket Edition of St. Thomas, The Summa Simplified for Everyone. Brooklyn: Confraternity of the Precious Blood, 1952.
- Ave Maria. Washington, D.C.: Commissariat of the
Holy Land, Franciscan Monastery, 1936.
- Brother Cyril Roberts. F.M.S., compiler. Blessed Mother,
Help Me. Poughkeepsie, NY: The Marist Brothers of the Schools, St.
Ann's Hermitage, 1947.
- Under Mary's Mantle. Fourth ed. Clyde,
MO: Benedictine Convent of Perpetual Adoration, 1949. (pamphlet).
- Albert J. Nevins. The Meaning of Maryknoll. New
York: McMullen Books, 1954.
- Mary Fabyan Windeatt. Color Books. St. Meinrad,
IN: Grail Publications, 1954.
B. Our Lady of Pellevoisin.
C. Our Lady of Banneux.
F. Our Lady of Beauring.
H. Our Lady of Pontmain.
- Eddie Doherty. Blessed Martin de Porres. St. Paul,
MN: Catechetical Guild Educational Society, 1953. (pamphlet).
- Owen Bennett, O.F.M. Conv. Mary in the Liturgy. Chicago: Franciscan Herald Press, 1954. (pamphlet).
- Theodore Maynard. The Long Road of Father Serra. New York: Appleton-Century-Crofts. 1954.
- Paul F. Palmer, S.J. S.T.D. Mary in the Documents
of the Church. Westminister. MD: Newman Press, 1952.
- Florence Wedge, compiler. Mary's Morning Minute. St. Louis: Queen's Work, 1955. (pamphlet).
- Sr. Mary Jean Dorcy, O.P. Shrines of Our Lady. New York: Sheed & Ward, 1956.
- Rev. Dominic F. Crane. Titles of the Blessed Virgin. Somerset, OH: Rosary Press, 1916.
- Communion Prayers with Mary. Huntington, IN: Confraternity
of Mary Queen of All Hearts, Victory Noll. No date. (leaflet).
- E. C. McEniry. O.P. Saint Thomas Aquinas. O.P. Explains
Our Lady's Feasts. Columbus, OH: College Book Company, 1945.
- Anthony J. Paone, S.J. My Daily Bread; a Summary of
the Spiritual Life, Simplified and Arranged for Daily Reading, Reflection
and Prayer. Brooklyn: Confraternity of the Precious Blood, 1954.
- Marion A. Habig, O.F.M. Novena in Honor of the Immaculate
Conception. Paterson, NJ: St. Anthony Guild Press, 1954. (pamphlet).
- Otto Karrer. St. Francis of Assisi. Translated
by N. Wydenbruck. New York: Sheed & Ward, 1948.
- Joseph W. Printon, C.S.S.R., compiler. Our Mother
of Perpetual Help; Novena, Hymns and Prayers. Tenth ed. Chicago:
Paluch, 1935. (pamphlet).
- Fathers Rumble and Carty. Virgin and Statue Worship
Quizzes to a Street Preacher. St. Paul: Radio Replies Press, 1943.
(Booklet No. 10)
- Novena to Our Lady, Health of the Sick. Cragsmoor.
NY: Daughters of Mary, Health of the Sick Imprimatur, 1945. (leaflet).
- William Thomas Walsh. Our Lady of Fatima. Garden
City, NY: Image Books, Doubleday, 1954.
- Saint Joseph Daily Missal. Vol. 1. Edited by Hugo
H. Hoever S.O. Cist., Ph.D. New York: Catholic Book Publishing Co., 1951.
- Ralph L. Woods. The Consolations of Catholicism. New York: Appleton-Century·Crofts, 1954.
- Arthur B. Klyber, C.S.S.R. Queen of the Jews. Liguori, MO: Liguorian Pamphlets, Redemptorist Fathers. Imprimatur, 1960.
- Prayer to Our Lady of Grace of Berzee. Imprimatur,
- The Documents of Vatican II. Waiter M. Abbott,
S.J. editor. New York: Guild Press, America Press, Association Press, 1966.
(Of particular interest in Chapter 8 of the Constitution on the Church.
"The role of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God, in the Mystery
of Christ and the Church," pages 85-96)
- Pope Paul VI. "Mother of the Church." Soul
Magazine, v. 17, no. 1, Jan.-Feb. 1965 pg. 4-6 (Chapter of a speech
delivered Nov. 21, 1964 by Pope Paul VI at the closing of the third session
of Vatican Council II. when he officially promulgated for Mary the title
"Mother of the Church.")
- Pope Pius XII. Fulgens Corona (Radiant Crown)
on the Marian Year and the Dogma of the Immaculate Conception. Encyclical
letter, Sept. 8. 1953. Vatican Press Translation Includes Marian Year Prayer,
Indulgences and Planned Activities. Washington, D.C.: National Catholic
- The Marian Year, 1954. Excerpts from Fulgens
Corona (Radiant Crown), encyclical letter of his holiness Pius XII.
New York: Catholic Travel League and Catechetical Guild Educational Society,
1954. (Prayer by Pope Pius XII, p. 25, 26. First centenary of the definition
of the Dogma of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary.)
- Pope Pius XII. On the Queenship of Mary; Encyclical
Letter (Ad Caeli Reginam). Issued Oct. 11, 1954. Washington, D.C: National
Catholic Welfare Conference.
- Pope Paul VI "The Holy Father`s Plea to Mary." Soul Magazine. v. 17, no. 1. Jan.-Feb. 1965, p. 6.
- National Conference of Catholic Bishops. Behold Your
Mother, Woman of Faith; a Pastoral Letter on the Blessed Virgin Mary. Nov.
21, 1973. Washington, D.C.: United States Catholic Conference, 1973. (pamphlet).
- Pope Paul VI. Apostolic Exhortation for the Right
Ordering and Development of Devotion to the Blessed Virgin Mary. (Marialis
Cultus) Feb. 2, 1974. Boston: Daughters of St. Paul. (Taken from L'Osservatore
Romano, English Weekly Edition, 4-4-74, Official Vatican Translation).