Q: How can I obtain a Masters degree in Marian Studies?

humanities building

A: The University of Dayton has an interdisciplinary master where psychology, religious studies and Marian studies could be combined. For religious studies contact Religious Studies, Dr. Terrence W. Tilley 937-229-4321; for psychology I would suggest you contact Dr. Don Polzella, 937-229-2170, a good friend and cooperator.

Further information see:
The Department of Religious Studies

E-mail the Department of Religious Studies

Return to Your Questions


This page, maintained by The Marian Library/International Marian Research Institute, Dayton, Ohio 45469-1390, and created by Ray Voelker , was last modified Wednesday, 11/03/2010 12:20:52 EDT by Ramya Jairam . Please send any comments to jroten1@udayton.edu.

URL for this page is http://campus.udayton.edu